Awesome opportunity for a CNC Machinist. BLM Engineering has an opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist to join our growing team. First-rate remuneration will be negotiated based on skill and experience.
- have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in CNC Machining
- be able to read and interpret drawings
- be able to work unsupervised
- be physically fit
- have a full current driver’s license
- be able to work in a team environment
- have a good attitude and work ethic
- This role will involve machining a variety of different parts and components so the successful applicant will be a programmer and operator.
- A Trade Certificate qualification is a must.
- All applicants must be able to pass a drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
You can contact Peter Mathers to discuss this role on 07 889 8070
BLM Engineering is a modern, dynamic engineering company servicing a wide range of industries including construction, energy, transport, dairy, and food processing.
See our website www.blmnz.com for images of our diverse project work and well-equipped workshops.